April 27, 2006

I just had 4 cups of coffee and a scotch-filled chocolate.

In New York City it is currently 69 degrees! OK, I want you to go back and read that again, this time imagining that Edna from The Incredibles is saying it. Enjoyable, no?

I hate surveys. I hate myself for filling one out. But instead of deleting it, I will bury it with more posts. BURY IT!

Challenge: cite these lyrics. The winner will get free tickets to any number of Broadway shows.

Life’s not a song.
Life isn’t bliss.
Life is just this:
It’s living.

You’ll get along.
The pain that you feel
only can heal
by living.
You have to go on living.

Alrighty. Today’s a bit slow, as many of you may or may not have guessed. I have yet to write a long email to my mother as I’ve promised. I’m going to do that. Start citing!

Shun the frumious Bandersnatch ...and minorities. Don't do drugs, and respect yo mama.

Comments on "I just had 4 cups of coffee and a scotch-filled chocolate."

 

Blogger lvs said ... (6:49 PM) : 

Dan says it's from "Buffy: The Musical." Is he right?

 

Blogger Trey said ... (8:34 PM) : 

congratulations to Dan, who was the first to guess and to get it right.
Kudos, friend.

 

Blogger Jen said ... (1:00 AM) : 

this isn't a comment about the song because clearly, that was already guessed. this is a comment about the "respect yo mama" thing at the end...have you seen that show on MTV?

it's RLY dumb, but i'm obsessed.

trey you're gonna be here in like 2 weeks or something crazy!!!

 

Blogger Trey said ... (10:09 AM) : 

That's a show?!
I hate it when people steal my ideas before I have them.
Yes, that is a legitimate complaint. Laura Weisberger with her book. Britney Spears with that one video. And now MTV with some show.
This is why I should have work.

 

Blogger Donkey Patrol said ... (10:34 AM) : 

Trey!!!!

You took down your post about being forlorn! Don't think I didn't see it. It was a good post my friend, and I liked it a lot (even though you're sad).

 

Blogger Trey said ... (10:40 AM) : 

I talked a little bit too much about work. I still want a job. I also don't want my NYC friends to think I'm loco.
I'll email you the word document. You can print it out on fancy paper and have it framed.

Don't worry. It'll probably show up again in a tamer not-12:30am-at-the-end-of-a-bad-day version

 

Blogger Donkey Patrol said ... (11:03 AM) : 

those are some of the best entries though...the random-heat-of-the-moment-lowest-of-lows blog! I can appreciate it and I will probably write a blog like that soon when I live by myself in Boone, NC! I think people in NC are friendlier though.

 

post a comment