April 16, 2006

This week's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" takes place in Kentucky

It's Easter. I'm lonelier than I thought I would be. There's no one in New York, so no way to make me feel any better. Seriously. JZ - Pittsburgh. Kelly - Jersey. Lindsey - Jersey. John - Florida. Coworkers - Jewish.
But I did find this:

It's long, but definitely worth watching. Especially funny if you've ever watched the BBC. And may I say, I heart Jeremy Irons.

Comments on "This week's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" takes place in Kentucky"

 

Blogger The Prufroquette said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Ack -- I know exactly how you feel/felt. MP left for Rochester, my friend Colette was in Michigan, my two favorite guys/neighbors were out of town as well. My sister and her fiance came and stayed Saturday night, but left Sunday morning around eleven. What did I do with my Easter? Shockingly, I did not go to church; I hadn't spent any outdoor time with God in ages, so I did that instead, wandering along the riverbank (which, when then wind is right, smells exactly like egg salad) and picking up interesting random debris: a bent spoon, a small glass Pinex bottle, an eroded brick that said BRAZIL.

And after that I drifted from room to room in my apartment, worrying about tornadoes and listlessly cooking myself an Easter meal and finishing my taxes. Then I sat in front of the TV until way too late.

There's alone, and there's ALONE. I don't mind being alone when I have options of not being alone; but I hate being ALONE with no hope of changing it until people return from their families or vacations or wherever it is that people with money to travel go.

 

Blogger Trey said ... (6:19 PM) : 

actually, the woman playing Harry in this little spoof went on to play the Fat Lady in Prisoner of Azkaban.
Neat.

 

post a comment