April 10, 2006

Comment Moderator

So this handy little feature was activated a few weeks ago during my own personal golb panick. This was before Katie had her panic attack, and I just removed all my old posts about my last internship, and some other stuff with people's names. I also enabled the "comment moderator" feature so that I could make sure other people weren't screwing with me.
I didn't get quite how it worked. Without entering an email address, I assumed that comments would magically appear to me in my dreams, and I could approve them in the morning. As such, I thought everyone had simultaneously stopped reading/commenting/caring. It was truly depressing. But now I've figured it all out and I'm happy. So comment away! Assure me of your love!

Comments on "Comment Moderator"

 

Blogger Trey said ... (3:51 PM) : 

Now, if nobody comments on this post, I'll be VERY disappointed.

 

Blogger -K- said ... (5:14 PM) : 

Comment.


But, yeah I was wondering what was going on with your golb.

P.S. I just realized I never responded to your facebook message. Will do within the next two days. Promise!

 

Blogger Rainey said ... (8:34 PM) : 

I hate you.




Not really.



<3 RAIN --- Dawg :-P

 

Blogger Donkey Patrol said ... (8:45 AM) : 

good jaerb with the comment moderator, Trey


...and I'm the laaassssst cop you'll ever want to meet in a dark alley, uh, dark...darkened alley...

 

Blogger lvs said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Under my previous comment about Rufio (Ru-Fi-OOOOO), you said, "Actually, I was expecting to see Antonio at the Gala." You pretentious bastard. Well... fine. I WON'T tell you about my cocktail with Christian Slater.

 

post a comment