March 24, 2006

At Least I’ve Never Been Flashed by a Tranny-- Oh Wait…

I guess a drag queen's like an oil painting: You gotta stand back from it to
get the full effect.

~Harvey Fierstein

There are certainties that we all carry with us. These are the certainties we have reserved for the most desperate of situations. They’re so certain that they never even have to be stated. But once these certainties are challenged, your world comes crashing down. Because though it never formed as a full idea, it was something you held to strongly. One of mine, I found, was that no matter how crazy life gets, at least I’ve never been flashed by a tranny.

This is no longer true, and that makes me sad. My world has unraveled, and I am lost. All because a girl with a penis had to prove it.

Comments on "At Least I’ve Never Been Flashed by a Tranny-- Oh Wait…"

 

Blogger Rainey said ... (4:28 PM) : 

Oh honey. I am dreadfully sorry you had to go through that. Um... why did this happen?

 

Blogger Jen said ... (9:49 AM) : 

oh trey :-( sounds terrible.

 

post a comment