September 27, 2004

I'm Givin' Her all She's Got, Captain!

MONDAY:
Merchant of Venice Quiz
TUESDAY:
Molecular Biology Quiz
THURSDAY:
24-page pape due
Persuasion Theory Test
Film History and Theory Quiz
Molecular Biology Test
One Acts begin

Meanwhile I have One Act Rehearsals, Musical Rehearsals, three labs and Opera Workshop.

If you see me doing anything besides homework this week (that includes blogging) feel free to scold me. Don't expect to hear from me until Friday (if I'm not dead by then)

Comments on "I'm Givin' Her all She's Got, Captain!"

 

Blogger lvs said ... (10:06 AM) : 

And see... now it's the end of the week after that horrible week, and you've been sick. But what are you doing this weekend? You should have fun.

 

Blogger Yax said ... (3:04 PM) : 

And since you did survive, when you update again can you put back the links to your stamp of approval/derision pages? I don't know what to like and hate unless you tell me.

 

Blogger Trey said ... (4:44 PM) : 

Hey, I don't really remember how to do that, but there's a link to all my pages at the bottom of my profile. Just click on my beautiful face. (of course I haven't updated them in an eternity either...)

 

post a comment